Friday, April 1, 2011

Thankful Thursday a day late!!

Once again it is Thankful Thursday, I am just a day late due to Hospice being in and out of my house yesterday.  My poor mom is going downhill fast, so we had the doctor, nurse, nursing assistant all come yesterday.  Well here is my list of what I am thankful for:



1) Thankful that Hospice is so wonderful and helpful.
2) Thankful I know my mom will be in a better place when she goes and that I will get to see her again someday.
3) Thankful for my husband whom I love love love so much and that he adores me also.
4) Thankful I got to get out and eat breakfast with some good friends.  (Thanks Lauren and Nicole)
5) Thankful for the beautiful weather we are having in CA, just wish I could be at the beach enjoying it.

Well thats it for today.  I have a lot on my mind and it is very hard to watch your mother die.  So been a little emotional and teary eyed lately.

1 comment:

The Duncan Proect said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you.