Wednesday, March 9, 2011

OK So I will Brag a little!!

Ok maybe I will brag a little on this post.  This is my oldest Lauren and she has been dating Dean now for almost 3 years.  Yes we are waiting for a proposal.  However, they took some beautiful photos with a friend of Lauren's who wanted to broaden her portfolio.  They turned out amazing and I wish they were her engagement pictures.  I can't download them here, so to see them go here:http://tegynfriedmanphotography.com/blog and scroll down to the bottom and look under love and engagements (Lauren + Dean)

She is a beautiful lamb, I like to call her.  She has been amazing helping me with my mom.  She has also applied to many nursing schools and we are just waiting to hear.  So helping with my mom is good practice for her.

No comments: